previous draft with annexes
- sediment mass balance monitoring data, the targeted product could not be realized, data are only available in the literature and after the last EUROSION project, terminated in 2004, no INSPIRE catalogue and database was constructed from the data collected.
- the fishery management data, such as fish catch and by-catch, are totally inadequate to cover the required targeted products needs from all the indicators point of view. The key inadequate quality attributes for this monitoring are: visibility, EU INSPIRE catalogue, data policy visibility, readiness, data delivery and data policy, horizontal and temporal coverage, temporal validity. Another major point is the scarcity of the data collected in 2 years search.
- the habitat extent input data sets, such as Posidonia oceanica, Coralligenous and Maerl habitats and seabed sensible habitats, are totally inadequate in terms of Data Policy and Responsiveness, Vertical and horizontal coverage, temporal and horizontal resolution.
- the wave height, period, direction and spectral parameters input data sets are totally inadequate because of negative scores for visibility, INSPIRE Catalogue, Data Policy, Pricing, responsiveness, temporal coverage, horizontal and temporal resolution.
- The Maritime traffic (Platform movement) input data sets are totally inadequate because of negative scores for visibility, INSPIRE Catalogue, responsiveness, horizontal and temporal coverage, temporal validity