14TH MEETING OF THE INTERSERVICE GROUP ON INTEGRATED MARITIME POLICY
11 November 2010, 10h-12h30, J-99 00/53
1. North Sea Strategy. (Mr. Haitze Siemers, MARE.E1).
2. Maritime Spatial Planning (Mr. Haitze Siemers, MARE.E1).
3. Maritime employment and growth (Mr. Haitze Siemers, MARE.E1), and Social Agenda for Maritime Transport (Anne Devouche, MOVE.DDG1.C1).
4. Atlantic communication - status quo & next steps. (Mr. Paul Nemitz, MARE.C1).
5. Roadmap for Integrated Maritime Surveillance (Mr. Eddy Hartog, MARE.D1).
Doc. Note to the Interservice Group on Integrated Maritime Policy Draft Roadmap towards establishing the Common Information Sharing Environment for the surveillance of the EU maritime domain. COM(2010) 5840
6. Presentation of the US "National Policy for the Stewardship of the Ocean, Coasts, and Great Lakes" (Ms. Daniela Chitu, MARE.B1).
Doc. Executive Order. Stewardship of the Ocean, Our Coasts, and the Great Lakes.
7. Dialogue between China and the EC on an integrated approach to ocean affairs. (Ms. Daniela Chitu, MARE.B1)
Doc. Memorandum of Understanding.
- IMP Financial Regulation. (Ms. Fabrizia Benini, MARE.A1)
Doc. Proposal for a Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council establishing a Programme to support the further development of an Integrated Maritime Policy. SEC(2010) 1097
- MARE Learning and Development Framework 2011. (Ms. Fabrizia Benini, MARE.A1)