We are looking for you!
You are between 16 and 30 years old and you are:
- Deeply concerned by the health of our Ocean and our waters
- Have a project in mind to tackle marine pollution from human activities
- Organising Ocean Literacy activities on the responsible use of the ocean and its resources with children, other young people or a local community
- Or something completely different that you think has the potential to change things in this area
The #Youth4Ocean Forum is launching a new call for project proposals inspired by the theme of the EU Mission restore our Ocean and waters, designed to promote the ideas of young change-makers all across Europe!
Click HEREto learn more and to apply.
We are looking for projecgts and ideas!
All kinds of projects or project ideas that are related to the Ocean. Find more information in the Guidelines including a handy FAQ section.
- 16–30 years old
- Based in Europe/ or have a project (idea) focusing on a healthy Ocean.
Your project or idea is:
- Focused on education; conservation; research, performing or visual arts; Blue Economy and entrepreneurship; fisheries and aquaculture; maritime or river transport; tourism; sports; etc.
- Bringing a solution to a marine and/or social challenge, promoting sustainable development, community engagement, good practice and behaviour; etc.
All kinds of ideas are welcome and there’s no limit to imagination!
Get a large visibility at the European level!
As a Young Ocean Advocate, you will have access to exclusive benefits and resources to make a positive change for the Ocean:
- Your project and personal profile will be showcased in the Youth4Ocean Forum section on the Maritime Forum website of the European Commission, and promoted on social media by the EU4Ocean Coalition;
- You will get support and guidance from members of the EU4Ocean Coalition, to help you carry out your activities;
- You will have access to the coaching/mentoring programme of the EU4Ocean Coalition to develop your project and skills;
- You will be able to attend events and network with leading experts, likeminded young people and professionals from all over Europe.
- You will get access to tools and networks to promote ocean literacy in Europe.
- You will be able to participate in EU4Ocean Coalition discussion groups on topics: Food from the Ocean, Climate & Ocean, Healthy & Clean Ocean;
- You will be invited to participate in the EU4Ocean awards with your project or initiative.
Your project is not related to the topic of this call?
We are always willing to promote your project and ideas, you can still submit it!